Slowly but surely the Impossible Project is getting closer to a real colour film. The was shot today, using the most recent edition of the film – PX70 Colour Shade Push. It still needs the same care when it comes out of the camera as the previous ones, in other words , hide from the light straight away. Every little second counts. I’m still finding it quite tricky to do this even though I have the black plastic bag I described previously. I think I might try the black card variation next time – it might be easier to control. The other advice from the website was to use a lot of light. I used every light I had to hand -but I did manage to get some reasonable colours. So, quite happy with today’s experiment.